October 30, 2017 – Cedar Park, TX – Reveal Dental continues to be one of the fastest-growing and most popular dental practices in the greater Austin area. Accordingly, they have recently brought several new staff members onboard – bringing their total team size to eight.
The Reveal Dental staff now includes:
- Alkesh Sura, DDS – Sura is the founder of Reveal Dental. He has ten years’ experience as a Doctor of Dental Surgery, after graduating from the University of North Carolina.
- Martha Reyes – Martha is the financial coordinator and patient care specialist. She keeps the team on track, as well as helping ensure every patient leaves smiling.
- Lauren Cowan -Lauren is the new Treatment Coordinator. As a communications specialist, she is the interface between patients and dentists to ensure both sides maintain continuity of care.
- BrendaDuCoty – Brenda is Reveal’s new receptionist, coming to them with a background in dental studies that allows her to go beyond typical front office work.
- Brittany Kepner, RDA CDD – Brittany began as a patient of Dr. Sura’s, was inspired by him to get her RDA, then became one of the first Reveal team members when Dr. Sura opened his new practice.
- Becky Mata, RDA- Becky is the new RDA, allowing Reveal to expand their patient load while still providing top-quality care.
- Wendy Agee, RDH – Wendyreceived her Hygiene degree cum laude in 2011, and has been one of Reveal’s earliest team members.
- Valerie Martinez, RDH -Valerie is the new RDH, and proud to be able to help Reveal continue to provide quality hygiene care.
Reveal Dental continues to take on new patients, and welcomes families as well as individuals.
About Reveal Dental
In only three years of practice, Reveal Dental – under the guidance of Dr. Sura – has racked up an impressive list of accomplishments. Their intensive focus on patient experience and positive outcomes led them to be named “Top Dentist” of Austin in General Dentistry by Austin Monthly Magazine and “Young Entrepreneur of the Year” by the Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce. For more information or appointment scheduling, contact 512-337-2316.